9Apps for PC: 9Apps is a great choice of app market for Android users. These days, there are several free android apps offered for Android devices. But if you don’t download these apps from the right store, there are chances that your device or PC may get infected by viruses. 9Apps is the right place to download secure and fully verified Android apps. All apps are tested before being added to the site. So, there’s nothing to worry about threats for your devices. Many users also search for this app to be downloaded on their computers. Here’s how to use 9Apps on your Windows or Mac PC with the complete download procedure.
9Apps for PC, Laptop on Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 – Free Download
Download Use 9Apps on your Windows PC
9Apps is unfortunately not available on Windows, but still you can use the app by downloading the 9Apps APK file and enjoy using its features. Follow these steps to download 9Apps on a PC running on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and XP OS.
- To begin with, download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from www.BlueStacks.com, which mimics the Android interface in your Windows system. This implies that your computer will be running Android just on one window.
- To run the Android Emulator, you need to login to your Gmail. It’s only through this login that you can download the APK file of any app from the Play Store.
- Login and search for 9Apps by typing the name in the search bar. You will find that the results will open up in the Play Store interface. You can now download the application from here just like how you do on a Play Store interface. You can download the app from here. Within few seconds, your Windows computer will be running this intuitive 9Apps without any problem.
Download and Use 9Apps on your Mac PC
9Apps is not offered for Mac computers as well. Mac users can still download and use this app by following the steps mentioned below, which are more or less the same as mentioned above for Windows computers.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Mac PC. If you are not happy with this option, you can opt for Andy, which is another highly popular Emulator.
- Login with your Gmail account. If you don’t have one, you can create it easily.
- Search for 9Apps, download and install it. You can search for the app by typing the name in the search bar just like how you do in a typical Play Store.
That’s it! Once you download it, you are all set to browse through thousands of Android apps and games right on your Windows or Mac PC.
9Apps offers several apps in multiple categories like media, utility, music, internet tools, photography, and more. You can also find plenty of categories for ringtones, games, wallpapers, and much more. Once you start using it, you will soon realize that 9Apps would have boosted your Android experience pretty tangibly. It’s absolutely easy to use and quick in responding in addition to functioning very smoothly.